cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice print out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have a condition type with sales org , distribution channel , division in NACE tcode for printing an invoice. and I am looking for other criteria for printing out an invoice. My question is, in which tables does the system look to detremine this condition was satisfied or not for priniting an invoice for billing document. is it VBRK??? or some thing else?, Can I use a field in VKDFS table fields in acces sequence?

Thanks in advance for looking into this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Could you provide some more details of your requirement

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

here is the scenario:

I created a billing document and the the printing condition got satisfied automatically, and the invoice got printed successfuly.

Now I created another billing document which did not get released to accounting due to an error. Now after I corrected the error, and released the billing document to accounting, Now the invoice is not getting generated for that document. Is there any configuration I need to do to print such documents?.

Thankyou

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Routine for checking the Condition to print will be available in the OUTPUT PROCEDURE which in the NACE transaction.

I think standard routine was being used which is 62 in your case. which check the accounting document.

So for the other billing document for which the accounting document not created, please check whether the Output triggered or not

In the VF03 -Header-Output , you can check this.

If not triggered, goto change mode and it will automatically pick the output message and save it.

Now check the print will be issued.

Please revert back if you need further details.

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a question, we are using 62. So, If the accounting document is not realesed then the invoice will not get printed. But, after I changed the invoice and released it to accounting, then also the billing document is not getting generated. Is this a standard behavior?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Its not standard behaviour of SAP. Please check with the routine assigned to your output type, whether it has been satisfied or not.

Also you can check the print time, scheduled for your output type. Goto output screen of invoice and click on further data button.

Also check if the status of your output type is green, rd or yellow.

check and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve

If the system is not triggering the output, you can use VF31 for all such invoices. First check the status of your output type in VF02>Goto>Header-->output.