cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Address tab (print international version address )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For a customer we have international version in Chinese. hence we have two entries in table ADRC for same address number.

Only difference is version id (ADRC_NATION) flag is set (country wise).

We are passing address number (FROM KNA1-ADRNR) into address (smart form tab) but it is printing first entry from ADRC table.

Please suggest any way to print version specific address from table ADRC. as we can achieve the same in SAP Script .

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: ashutosh tripathi on Sep 16, 2009 3:45 PM

Edited by: ashutosh tripathi on Sep 16, 2009 3:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

With the Address window option in smartforms, i guess we do not have an option to print the International versions as you have correctly pointed that it takes teh first entry from ADRC table for a particular address number.

The work around here is to get the address printed using a text element and adding a program line before it which would have the function module "ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM" called. We can have the address in the format as we desire with this FM.

Hope this serves your purpose!

Regards,

Varna

Edited by: Varna17 on Sep 23, 2009 10:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varna,

Thanks a lot, it is really helpful.

I have found the way to achieve the same in smart form.

Pass the ADRC-LAND1 (sending country in address tab of smart form) .

Check the include ZXSADU01.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/73e97e8a-4265-43ea-bbf1-91059b228626/Printing-AddressVersionsdoc4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Asuthosh

please can you tell me "How you have solved the int version in smartform.

do you also change in the user_exit .please can you help me.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Could you let me know how this was solved. We are facing the same problem with japanese language. We are passing the country key to address node in smartform but still the printout shows the default address version instead of japanese .

Would appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,

Vartika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vartika

If you tell me how you have solved this person then it will be great help for me.

I have the same problem and i can't see the Int version in smartform address tab.

In table ADRC i have 2 entry with address number ,

can you also send me through screen to my email id ravi.shankar.tiwary at ch.schindler.com

at means --> at the rate of email .

with best regards

ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Could you let me know how this was solved. We are facing the same problem with Chinese language.

Would appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,

Tianyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this link

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/18/c042e1da4811d3b571006094192fe3/frameset.htm]