cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have around 3000 contracts in which the plant has to be changed .

Is there any method of changing the plants in the contracts?

Or Can u suggest any Function module which can help me in the same.

Regards

Dilip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dilip,

If the status of the contract is open, then you can mass change the plant.Execute the transaction VA45.Then select the contract for which the plant has to be changed. Then Edit->Mass change->New plant.You can change the plant.

Regards,

Nithin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use SECATT for changing the Plant or else you can change the Plant using SHDB and record BDC for it and with the help of abaper you can make the changes for all........

cheers

shalsa007.............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try LSMW to change the plant.

Regards,

Shanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i change it thorugh LSMW then all my editable data gets changed .I have already tried this option also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is one Transaction code MASS through which we can change at a time

Goto the Transaction code MASS and select the Object as sales order, and Execute

Now it will take you to the next screen where you can find the Tables and fields

Select the Item details and click on the Fields

In the fields Select the Plant as MASSVBRP-WERKS and Execute

Now it will lead ou to another screen where you can give the Contracts and maintain the new entries for the plants.

Hope it is clear,

Please revert back if you need further details.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This transaction MASS is not allowing me to change the plant in the contracts only in the sales orders it is allowing me to change .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think the Contract status is Completed, Please check the status, if it is completed then you cant change using MASS.

regards,

santosh