cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg Delivery with 2 lines items

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a sales order with 2 line items (material m1 , material m2) .

m1, m2 have same loading group but different transportation group and different routes.

shipping point is based on combination of shipping condition + loading group + delivery plant..

so for both the materials shipping point must be same.

Now when i create delivery with T-code vl01n. I get only the first line item from the sales order with a warning message delivery split due to change in the header data . How should. i create complete delivery .

This doubt might sound stupid, but please give me some solutions. Thanks in advance.

jagadish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your observation is absolutely correct. Both Transportation Group and Loading Group must be same to combine two line items into one delivery. You can change this in material master.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response..

Actually i want to have 2 different routes for both the materials so i have maintained a different transportation groups. The problem as an end user if i create a delivery with T-code vl01n then i might not know that there is 1 more item to be delivered to that customer. What i should i do to make sure that i deliver both the line items to that customer. Any other transaction code to see all the line items.

i created delivery with vl01n and done pgi for 1 item. again with reference to same order i did vl01n and now done pgi for the other item. This way if i have 10 items with different transportation group then i have to create delivery 10 times .

jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

19 views and only 1 reply.. please ...

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use t.code VL10C or VL10G. This will display all the line items of the sales order for which deliveries can be created.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
What i should i do to make sure that i deliver both the line items to that customer.

Use VL10C. Here you will have a screen to select the items sale order wise. Press your mouse on the white box of the respective sale orders and click on "Background". At the bottom you will see an information, "See log for information about creating deliveries".

Now press "Shift + F4" so that a data will be displayed in the system. Place your mouse on the data and press "Documents" so that it will give a delivery reference. Make a note of it and go to VL02N, give the delivery reference and post goods issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)