cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Goods Reciept for PO w/ Internal Order. (GL Acct related)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys not too long ago I asked you guys how to post an IO to a PR. So far it works except when I post the PO (after converting it from the PR) it to the Good Reciept I get an error message appeared.

It goes something like this ...

"Account determination for entry HXXX KBS HXXX not possible"

"Diagnosis - The system did not find an account for this transaction. This means that the account determination for key HCMI KBS HCMI is not maintained in MM Customizing (Valuation). The key is made up of:

o Chart of account

o Transaction key (= Posting transaction)

o Valuation grouping code

o Account grouping code

o Valuation class"

System response - The system cannot update a G/L account for this transaction. You cannot post the transaction.

If you have the authorization, check the Account determination in Customizing for Valuation.

</b>

From what I understand there is no G/L account assigned does not have a corresponding G/L account. My question is if that is the case, how does one assign a G/L Acct for that particular IO? And would that solve error I am getting? Thanks people and take care.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

daniel_carvalho
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chad.

What about if you check with your MM Functional Consultant and try to provide him/her the OMWW transaction (MM Account Determination Wizard) to check whether the G/L Account is correctly set for this combination of data.

regards,

Daniel Carvalho.

Answers (0)