Did you mean: 

InterCompany Billing Scenario-Foreign Trade Missing Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My scenario:

Company code:1000(US), ReceivingPlant:1000,Sales Area:1000/10/00

Company Code:2000(UK),Supplying Plant:2000,Sales Area:2000/10/00

Endcustomer 100010 in US has given the order to company code 1000(US) ,created deliveryfrom supplying company code 2000(UK)-Plant 2000.

Now when i am creating billing F2 from company code 1000 to end customer 100010 in US, i am getting the foreign trade data missing error

As per my knowledge it should not give this error as the customer is in US. its local only.

I have checked in incompletion procedure maintained in foreign trade data.

IMG>Sales and Distribution>Foreign Trade/Customs>Control Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents>

Incompleteness Schemas for Foreign Trade Data

Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents

Nothing is maintined for country US.

I have even checked in copy controls between LF to F2 in the redermine export data field, it is blank.

Kindly guide me where i went wrong..

Thanks

Azeez.Mohd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the following :

1. Mode of transport : in which you must have defined from country and to country . If the mode of transport is defined as 1- sea then we need to define office of exist . due to whih you are getting foreging trade data error . Use Tcode VF02 , enter the billing doc no and go header--> foregin trade data and try to change mode of transport to "3" which is Road and save the documnet . Now there will not be any error . If this is the issue then click F1 on the mode of transport , then click on the customisng icon then it will take you to the IMG where the configuration need to be done

If this is the case then need to main the Mode of Transport as "3" for all the values . At present i am in front of the system . Shall post the IMG settings tomorrow .

Please try above and post your findings .

Thanks and regards

Veera

Edited by: veera PV on Sep 29, 2009 3:24 PM

The configuration path is as given below :

1. IMG>Sales and Distribution>Foreign Trade/Customs>Transportation Data>Define Modes Of Transport

In define modes of transports- you define mode of Tranports based on the country.

2.IMG>Sales and Distribution>Foreign Trade/Customs>Transportation Data>Default Values For Foreign Trade Header Data

In this node , we need to define / maintain as given below for -

Goods direction example for despatch it is 2 -Dispatch / Export,

Geography tab :

Departure country of export - CA

Destination country of export - BR

Transport tab:

ModeOfTrnsprt-Border - 3

DomestModeOfTransp - 3

Like wise we need to do for all the Destintion countries .

Try this and this should work out

Thanks and regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,Shiva,

I have gone through what you explained..

But i have a doubt, In our intercompany scenario goods are coming from Uk to US.. i.e UK is exporting goods to US.

When i am creating Billing(F2), it is asking for foreign trade data then i have given '1' in the field ModeOfTrnsprt-Border

and '3' in the field Domest-ModeOfTransp.

If i gave 3 for Border and 3 for Domestic... then at the time of creating Intercompany Billing(IV) , 3 for Border and 3 for Domestic are coming automatically in foreign trade data screen..which is not true as goods are coming from UK to US.. it will be through Sea '1'.

Kindly guide me

with regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check any incompletion procedure are maintained in foreign trade data for the country DE

IMG>Sales and Distribution>Foreign Trade/Customs>Control Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents>

Incompleteness Schemas for Foreign Trade Data

Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go in that billing document go at header 3 tab foreign trade data tab click and fill all detail air route like this type of thing and save that document and process

Currently your account determination is not happening yes? But do that setting it will work fine

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are doing delivery related billing, then at delivey level because the material is being shipped from uk to usa, At delivey level foreign trade data is getting ceated,

if you check at delivery level, for this document in foreign tade/customs on the organization tab u will notice the foreign trade data number.

so when u ceate a billing document wrt to delivery the system checks if foegn tade data is maintained.

A solution for this is u go for ode related billing instead of delivery related billing, or in copy control outines for data transfer between delivery to billing document, ceate a new data transfe routine which deletes the foreign tade data number from delivey.

regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

What you were telling is correct but how can i create billing w.r.t order..

This is intercompany scenario..

I dont know clearly the intercompany scenario..

I have gone through many documents,threads etc.. every one is telling that wr.t delivery only we will create billing(F2) and intercompany billing(IV)..

with regards

Azeez.Mohd

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if these data are loaded when you create the deliveries. If no, check the IMG steps to achieve it in deliverty.

Other possibility is to achieve it with enhancements and user-exits.

Regards,

Eduardo