cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC - Como resgatar o XML apu00F3s aprovau00E7u00E3o da NFE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ola amigos,

Em um cenário de NF-e utilizando o GRC e o PI, eu estou precisando do arquivo no formato XML para enviá-lo ao ECC. Como devo proceder para manter esses arquivos no GRC? Isso está automaticamente armzaenado em alguma tabela?

Muito Obrigado a Todos,

André Ramalho.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Requesting you to please post in English so that SAP Community can benefit from your problem resolution.

Regards,

Vikas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

André,

you're posting into the English PI forums, where you should post in English about PI issues.

If you have NFE queries and want to post in Portuguese, you can use the SPED & NFe Portuguese forum:

Regarding the B2B Incoming NFes, you need to configure the NFB2B and CFB2B integration scenarios.

Just run the wizard similar to the other scenarios, and fill the necessary information (e.g. Parties).

Also, Ive published an article on how to enhance the standard scenarios with simple modifications: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/002f5b03-e83a-2c10-de90-e91ca089...

Best,

Henrique.

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi andrew,

este foro no es el español. Inglés por favor, utilice

Thanks,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry about that,

How it's a brazilian law, I tought that I should write in portuguese. So,

I'm doind the Nf-e process by GRC and PI. I dont have problem about this, but I need to know how can I store the payload of the aproved XMLs in GRC.

I'm developing a new report in ECC that will send the payload by email.

I just need to know How and Where can I find the payloads of NF-es processed in GRC. Can U help me please?

Thanks and regards,

André Ramalho.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reforçando com dados,

eu preciso do payload na verdade, para enviar via email em um gap que está sendo desenvolvido no ECC.

A transferencia entre o GRC e o ECC não é problema. Preciso apenas saber como fazer para manter esses dados no GRC e onde encontrá-los.

Obrigado novamente.

André Ramalho.