Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoSet Query Selection

bjorn-henrik_zink
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to create a field within a field group and with selection.

Here are the problems I am facing:

1) Adding a selection criteria under selections (Goto->Selections) results in a selection criteria under "Selection Fields from InfoSet" in the InfoSet Query.

2) Adding a field in the desired field group provides me with no selection option in the InfoSet Query.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

/ Elvez

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You can only add a new field in the field group in a infoset query. But if you want to make it a select option that is only possible in SQ01 transaction.

2. check out the Qurey name for that infoset, the field that you have added in infoset will appear in that query.

3. Choose tick mark for Selection column, it will appear as select option in the query.

Hope that helps.

Let me know if you want some more details.

Sharath.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You can only add a new field in the field group in a infoset query. But if you want to make it a select option that is only possible in SQ01 transaction.

2. check out the Qurey name for that infoset, the field that you have added in infoset will appear in that query.

3. Choose tick mark for Selection column, it will appear as select option in the query.

Hope that helps.

Let me know if you want some more details.

Sharath.

0 Kudos

Thanks Sharath,

that answers the question (although the conclusion of your answer was not what I had hoped for).

/ Elvez