cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition origin settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

How to maintain condition origin at "A" i.e. Automatic pricing instead of "C" i.e. manually entered, which is default setting on item condition detail screen.

I want the conditions to be displayed automatically at the time of creating sales order.

I tried with V/06 but i could not find those specific settings in contol data 1 tab.

Please share your inputs.

Thank you

Sadanand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadanand,

In the sale order If you go to conditions screen at the item level and double click on the condition it will show you the condition origin box. Here the system shows whethe the condition has been determined automatically or manually entered in the sales order. If its showing automatically determined means that the condition has come from the condition record(VK11). To get this you have to assign the Access sequence to the condition definition in V/06 and maintain a record for the same. If you dont want the condition to be dtermined manually at all then go to V/06 AND in the tab "changes which can be made" and in the check box manual entries , put the option "D". Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your inputs, those settings i have maintained. The problem which i faced while creating sales order is, my first condition of base price i.e. ZR00 should be manual entry where as by this settings, it is coming automatic & I canu2019t modify this.

Client wants only this entry should me manual, rest taxes, surcharges etc, which are fixed should be displayed automatically as soon as the condition tab is opened.

Please suggest.

Thank you in anticipation.

Sadanand.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadanand,

Go to your pricing procedure (v/08) ,there you can see a check box Manual. Tick that check box and do not maintain the Condition record. This would help you to enter the condition manually in each sales order.And in V/06 and make manual entry has priority in changes which can be made.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Edited by: RamPedarla on Sep 17, 2009 3:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VK12 and give your condition type over there.

Check in all the key combination that whether you have saved any condition record or not.

If so then remove your condition record and save the setting.

Go to V/06 and select your condition and execute it.

In that remove the access sequence of your condition type and save this setting.

Now go to V/08 and select your pricing procedure and go to control data.

Now in that make your condition type mandatory and manual.

Now create your sales order in VA01 and check out the whether it still taking any value or not.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your response, It has worked upto manual level.. Now while creating sales order i am able to see my taxes & surcharges OK, i mean thay are coming automatic but the first condition ZR00 i am not able to get automatically displayed, i have to select it by hitting F4..once i choose it & enter the values manually then it goes at the top automatically.

Please tell is it possible that it should be displayed on the top once we hit the tab of conditions & then we can enter the desied amount in front of that.(As all other taxes & surchares are OK.)

Thank you for your valuable time.

Sadanand.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadanand,

In V/08 make the condition ZR00 as Mnadatory(Check Box mandatory ) should be ticked.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

I have maintained the same but still it is not coming automatic.

Please throw more light on this.

Thank you

Sadanand.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadanand,

Make your condition mandatory in the pricing procedure and in condition you make manual entry has priority.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In your Pricing Procedure, mark your condition type ZR00 as "Madatory" as well as "Manual".

In the Condition type detail screen specify that "Manual entries has priority".

Now, create an order, it should come as you require.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadanand,

Once you made all the settings , go into sales order and item level ocnditions tab and you can see a tab "UPDATE" click on this and select "C" , THEN YOU WILL See this condition type. Still If you can see ,then go to "SE38" and execute the report "RV80HGEN". Kindly please let me know If you need any more Information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope,

Tried a lot.. still unable to get it displayed.(Condition should be displayed on top so that user should be able to enter the amont, basically rest all conditions are working fine thay are displayed automatically as per the values maintained in VK11.)

I have compared with standards but still i guess i am missing some thing.

Please share more possibilities.

Thank you,

Sadanand.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sadanand,

Is the condition is appearing or not? If it is appering and not at the top then you have to place this condition at the top in the pricing procedure.You also check If the correct pricing procedure is getting determined in the sales order. Check OVKK and see the pricing procedure determination. Go to "VOV8" and see what pricing procedure you have for the document type and see the customer master and check the pricing associated with him and check the sales area and see the pricing procedure.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your help, it has worked. I don't know what part was exactly missing but i have reconfigured all the scenario starting from condition table, access sequence up to pricing. Now there is no problem at all.

Must be some silly mistake from my side.

Thank you all for your precious time.

Regards.

Sadanand.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inorder to display the condition Automatically while processing, You have to maintain the Condition records in VK11 for you

conditon type and in the Condition type screen set the Value as A which is Automatic entry has priority in the Manual entries in

V/06.

Hope this will resolve.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to V/06 , there is an option as Manual Entries - Select " Automatic Entry has Priority". After this , make this Condition type as Required only in the Pricing Procedure.Now go to VK11 & create the Condition Record as per the Requirement.

Best Regards,

Ankur