cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Document for Archived Customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to synch customer information to another non-SAP system and so I need to extract new and updated customers and classify them into three categories:

A - Active (KNA1-LOEVM= blank)

I - Marked for Deletion (KNA1-LOEVM='X')

X - Customers that are already deleted and archived.

When customers are already deleted and archived(meaning it can no longer be displayed in XD03), does it still create a Change Document record in CDHDR & CDPOS? If not, is there any history table somewhere that indicates the customer was already deleted and archived?

Please advice and provide examples.

Thanks,

Sydney

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sydney,

i dont think there will be any log for the customer which are archived or deleted. If its archived then you can probably see it from Archived table. CDHDR and CDPOS records changes in documents. i dont think it will have the customer's record.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for the inputs.

Another follow-up question:

If a customer is already marked for deletion, can it be "Unmarked for deletion"? Or is there no turning back once the customer is already marked for deletion?

Thanks,

Sydney

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the Transaction "SARA" And enter the object name as "FI_ACCRECV" And click on storage sytem, then you will be presented with 2 options then select retrieve files then select the archiveselection and date and schedule it. You can extract the data like this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla