cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Proxy Deleted:Method To Restore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

From the transaction code SPROXY, I was supposed to regenerate the standard proxy so that the changes made on the PI end for the same interface reflect in ECC as well. But my mistake I deleted the standard proxy and when I try to create the proxy with the standard prefix,it is asking for an access key.

So,I gave prefix as Z,and created but then because of the mismatch in prefix,it is showing an error message saying the namespace is not the same.

Please help me out. Is there any procedure to restore the standard proxy without the access key?or what are the other alternatives?

Vishwa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, you are not supposed to regenerate standard proxy. If you need more fields, you should create a data type enhancement and then implement the logic in the relevant BADI.

Please refer to the "Enterprise Service Enhancement Guide" http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/c0bb5687-00b2-2a10-ed8f-c9af69942e5d.

Coming back to your problem, I would suggest you seek support from your project's basis team as this is a critical issue and only basis team can restore it. You can always raise an OSS message to get support from SAP.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I mistook it to be a standard proxy. But itseems it is only a custom proxy,but the datatype used in it is standard one...and hence I need to regenerate the datatype used in it,so that the reflections made at PI end are reflected at ECC.

So,right now we are getting an access key for the same purpose.

Regards,

Vishwa.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since that is a development on ECC it would ask for a developer access key. Any authorised abap developer key should be good enough to regenrate the proxy. But I doubt you might not get your old code back unless your basis team work on it.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

It is not accepting developer access key, I think we need to give object access key.

And I have another issue right now,when I right click on CreditCommitmentMessage and say Check Proxy,it is displaying an error as "Unable to find software component version for namespace http://sap.com/xi/FSCM/Global".

Earlier, I deleted by mistake and created a New DTE_CreditCommitmentMessage which is the root node of CreditCommitmentMessage,I understand that this is not the standard one and can be created as well. But since then, I am getting this issue.

Could someone throw some light on this?

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ask Basis team to restore the old proxy. You cannot do it on your own.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

The DTE_CreditCommitmentMessage is not the standard datatype,it is an datatype enhancement under which there is an standard datatype which is CreditCommitmentMessage.So, I deleted the datatype enhancement and created a new datatype enhancement.

Because of that there is a mismatch,as CreditCommitmentMessage has a new root node and that is why there is mismatch and that is why the error is coming. Any help on this.

Vishwa.

Edited by: Vishwa Sri Hari on Sep 17, 2009 2:14 PM

Answers (0)