cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Activity moniter

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to our companies business process,our endusers are filling their Activities through the Tcode CRMD_BUS2000126 .After filling if they what to

moniter the Activities according to their Bussiness partner number ,they are facing a problem with the Sales office that is assigned to them.

The above Activity moniter report they are Accesing through the portal.

Can any one help me from where these sales office data is retrieved and getting saved in Activity moniter

And the other question is if a business partner is created ,where can I find the Sales office details for that particular business partner.

Please help me.

Regards,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KaushalShah
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create an activity, BP is not always a mandatory field. Rather, employee who creates the activity is always mandatory.

If I remember correctly, sales area determination for an activity happenes depending upon sales area & sales office information of employee, and not BP.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kaushal,

Thanks for ur reply.

Let me elaborate my problem.

We have assigned only one user-id to more than 2 sales office in tcode PPOMA_CRM and if an employee who is assigned with this user id creates an activities.

Then after saving it ,if he views the details of that activity through the Activity moniter.Then we find that for few of the Activities it is taking one sales office and for the other Activities differnet sales offices.

So I am unable rectify this problem from where exactly this sales office is taken.

B'coz of this I am unable to get the report according to the sales office.

So please help me

Regards,

Divya

KaushalShah
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to me, ideally it should be sales office maintained with DEFAULT sales area of that employee. So, it should not be different for different activities. Please check if default sales area of that employee was changed in between.

The way it works with sales documents is, application takes employee's sales area records & BP sales area records. Then it tries to find a match between these two & then use that sales area information. I am not sure if SAP is doing this for activities as well.

Regards,

Kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

Can you please say me where can i check the Default sales area of the employee.

Sales area data in Tcode:BP is disabled .

So i am bit confused with it.

Please help me.

Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

In T.Code; BP, give BP Number and select 'Sold-To Party' as 'Display in Role'. Now you can press 'Sales Area Data' button and go to 'Organization' tab to find Sales Office etc.

Thanks.

Ajay Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

Thanks for ur response.

Initially while creating an employee we will select the role as Employee and then we create it.

While creating the employee we didn't even maintain any sales area data and sales area data tab will be disabled in Tcode BP.

So the employees which are created manually or maintained in CRM system does contain any sales office but from where these Sales area data is assigned and where to change the sales office data for the Employee.

Regards,

Divya,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Divya,

If you want to change the sales office data for an employee, use T-code [PPOMA_CRM].

Place cursor at the employee and right click use delete -> assignement for the existing sales group,

Place cursor at the new sales office / group, by right click either create position / if already position created for the group, right click assign business partner.

Give the business partner number of the employee

save it, there by business partner (Employee) is assigned to different sales office

Regards

satish kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

Thanks for ur reply.

We have assigned only one user-id to more than 2 sales office in tcode PPOMA_CRM and if an employee who is assigned with this user id creates an activities.

Then after saving it ,if he views the details of that activity through the Activity moniter.Then we find that for few of the Activities it is taking one sales office and for the other Activities differnet sales offices.

So I am unable rectify this problem from where exactly this sales office is taken.

So please help me

Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Please try tables BUT000, CRMM_BUT_LNK0140, CRMM_BUT_LNK0141 and CRMM_BUT_SET0140.

To get Sales Office:

1. Pass Business Partner Number (PARTNER) to BUT000 and get the partner guid (PARTNER_GUID).

2. Pass PARTNER_GUID to table CRMM_BUT_LNK0141 and get SET_GUID.

3. Pass SET_GUID to table CRMM_BUT_SET0140 and get Sales Office, Sales Group, District.

To get Sales Area:

1. Pass Business Partner Number (PARTNER) to BUT000 and get the partner guid (PARTNER_GUID).

2. Pass PARTNER_GUID to table CRMM_BUT_LNK0140 and get sales area details.

Thanks.

Ajay Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

Thanks for your response.

My problem is can it be possible for me to change the sales office data ie assigned for an employee(Bussines partner).

After making these manipulation ,If I check the Activities created through the Acitivity moniter then the sales office data should be assigned correctly.

Can this be possible?If where can I change these?

regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Please use T Code: PPOMA_CRM. Select your employee using 'Find by' (top-left) and assign new sales office etc.

Thanks.

Ajay Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

Can you please Elaborate it .

Regards,

divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

can you please say from where the sales office data will be selected if an Activity is saved?

regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

Thanks for ur reply.

So please help me

Regards,

Divya

former_member927251
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Please refer the table CRMD_ORDER_INDEX in SE11.

For an activity you can find the Sales Area Data for a business partner from this table.

The fields are :

SALES_ORG

DIS_CHANNEL

DIVISION

SERVICE_ORG

SALES_OFFICE

SALES_GROUP

Also, have a look at CRMD_ORGMAN table.

<b>Please reward points if it helps.</b>

Regards,

Amit Mishra

Message was edited by: Amit Mishra