Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Page in the Smart Form

dp_prasad
Participant
0 Kudos

Im using a Smartform . I have created a template to display the data in the smartform. In the First Page properties, i have given next page as the same page. But it doesnt display the second page..? Is there anything i have to do when im using Templates in the Main Window.(im new to smart forms ). Thanks a lot for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

like in SAPScript, if your main didn't need a second page, you have to call the second page with code.

Rgd

Frédéric

9 REPLIES 9

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

like in SAPScript, if your main didn't need a second page, you have to call the second page with code.

Rgd

Frédéric

0 Kudos

Actually i need a multiple pages(depends on no of records) . But My Current form is not displaying the Second page eventhough i set the Next page as the Same page in page properties.

These are atrributes that i set in page:

Page            PAGE1
Description     New page
Next page     PAGE1

0 Kudos

You will have only one page until you didn't have enough data.

If you have a main with a loop, set a lot of data into.

Rgd

Frédéric

0 Kudos

Hi Frédéric ,

Thanks for your Reply. I have a lot of records ( more than 200 records, it will be enough for 4 to 5 pages )in the internal table which is passed to the form and which is having a loop in the Form. But it display only the first page .

( as mentioned earlier im using a Template in the Main Window)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Deadlock1

Table control will draw lines till last record only.

You can do like this... Use table control but do not use the lines of table control... Make all the borders invisible... and use a overlap window in that draw a template...

Thanks & regards

Sreenivaulu P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear DeadLock,

You can use a <b>TableControl</b> instead of a Template.

In the main window create a <b>TableControl</b> and use a loop to display the records.

Don't go for Templates. Use a <b>TableControl</b>.

Regards,

Kalyan

0 Kudos

Hi kalyan,

Thanks for the Reply. Is there any disadvantage of using Templates ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deadlock,

You can use Templates to display header information like Delivery Number/Purchase order number or any header data.

Template is also called as a Static Table.

Where as you can use Table control to display Dynamic data.Say Item data it varies from order to order for a order it can have 1 item other can have 10 items.

All this can be handled by a Table Control, where as fro a Template cannot handle this.

Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

GOOD

THERE IS NO SUCH SECOND PAGE KIND OF CONCEPT IN SMARTFORMS ITS ONLY A SINGLE MAIN WINDOW WHICH CAN BE GO FOR N NUMBERS.WHEN THE FIRST PAGE WILL FILLED UP IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY GOES TO SECOND PAGE

THANKS

MRUTYUN