cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF31 - Output from Billing - user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using T-code VF31 for printing the invoice.

when i execute this t-code with an invoice number ,it displays me the row of invoice in next page.

I select that invoice and say "Print Preview" (shift+F4) and the invoice gets printed.

I want to know what is the user-exit for this t-code.

How can i know the what all user-exits are available for the standard T-code?

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Swati

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What exactly you want in T code - VF31? if VF31 is not suitable to your requirement then copy and create new T Code ex : ZVF31 with help of ABAPer.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know if there are any user-exits for T-code VF31.if yes,which all includes are available in these user-exits.

Reason is i want to modify the print invoice layout and i need to change this form format.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Swati , If you want to change invoice layout and form formate then you have to know the Form , this you can find in Out Put Control - IMG., for this you can change in form itself.(Its purely ABAPers Work , you only need to give out put type and Form name)

To see the form for out put type.(T Code V/40)

Path : SPRO-IMG-Sales and Distribution-Basic Functions-Output Control-Output Determination-Output Determination Using the Condition Technique-Maintain Output Determination for Billing Documents-Maintain Output Types-EX:RD00

Select RD00 , click on Processing routines (left side) here you can see the form name.

if you want to know the form details you can see in T Code - SE71 (Its purely ABAPers Work to change the layout and form settings)

PS: To change layout user exit is not required !!

Hope it helps you

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ramesh ...this solves my problem.

Answers (0)