cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I am using a freight condition type as a header condition, The user has added freight in the price initially at the time of sales order creation, later on suppose the user wants to subtract the freight value at the time of invoice creation after the customer tells that CIF will be not borne by him and rather it should be borne by the company itself.

The requirement from the user side is that the amount should be distributed equally to all the line items.

For example, in the invoice there are three line items whose total value of all line items is 1000$(USD) and the total quantity of all line items is 10 shippers (cartons).

suppose he wants to subtract 200$ from total value, for all the line items it snt happening.

What is happening is that suppose I am splitting the batch and my line items will become 6, its subtracting in all the six line items. even including the zero line.

Thank & regards

Anand.k

Edited by: anand k on Sep 16, 2009 10:59 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

I would suggest you to use a Debit Memo route. By this you will have better control and reporting of the whole scenario. You can have a reason for Debit memo wich says freight adjustment.

Regards

Yatin Thakkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yatin,

But if I go by the route, my issue is that I want to calculate the duties by that rate after subtraction of CIF values.

How do I do that.

I want to create a subroutine for that in the copy control VTFL. for the item category where It should skip the line whose quantity is zero.

please guide me as to go ahead with this??

Thanks & Regards

Anand.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

As mentioned by you, you can use routines to achieve whatever you are asking. Whenever you copy the document, in the pricing routies you can check the document types and de activate the conditions you dont want to use. Also you can the calculation amounts by using routines in AltCaltype in pricing.

Regards

Yatin Thakkar