cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery address _ Attribute ADDR_SHIPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

We have maintain plant wise addresses in the tab "Edit Internal addresses" and asssigned the delivery address numbers to the attribute ADDR_SHIPT in PPOMA_BBP.

However when we are creating the shopping cart it pick up the default address maintained in the Edit Internal Address where there is radio button for default address.

can we deactivate that radio button and direct that the address should be picked up from the attribute ADDR_SHIPT.

This is required so that when user creates a SC the address is defaulted from the ADDR_SHIPT.

We have tick on as default in PPOMA_BBP - ADDR_SHIPT attribute.

Can some throw light on this,

regards,

Nimish Sheth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

has any one face similar issue.

regards,

Nimish sheth

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nimish,

I have maintained in my current system (SRM40)

1- A default ship to address in "edit internal addresse"

2- I have added this address number in the PPOMA but did not set the default flag

3- I have added another address (from the structure node) which is not default in "edit internal address" but default in PPOMA

When I shop, the PPOMA default is inherited.

Is it what you are looking for ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

yes I am looking exactly the same.

Look I have not assign the address which is defult in Edit internal address in ppoma_bbp.

I have maintained other addresses as defult in ppoma but those address do not get populated in SC.

For all my SC only the Defult address which is default in Edit internal address is appearing.

thanks alot for replying this query if you have some solution pls help

regards,

Nimish Sheth

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nimish,

I guess that one user inherit only one default address ?

Correct ?

What is your SRM release AND patch level ?

kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yann

we have SRM 4.0 and package level is SP08.

we have maintain the standard address at the root level and at individual nodes in ppoma_bbp we have maintained individual addresses and chk the defult addresses.

however system pick up only the defulat addresses which is manitained in the Edit internal address.

Regards

Nimish Sheth

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nimish,

I have tested on SRM40 SP9 and it is working fine.

I then when to OSS but did not find relevant notes so far....

It should be a configuration issue...

Did you check that your <b>user</b> inherit the correct default address ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by: Yann Bouillut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yann

we have 2 addresses in Edit internal address

1 Which is standard and default button is on which i have assigned to the Root org node,

2 Second Is the local address for the plant which i have assigned to the plant node and put a default tick in PPOMA_BBP.

However for all shoping cart it is picking single address and not refering to PPOMA_BBP attributes on individual node.

Do I hve to do some addl customsing or i will have to route it thorugh Change BADI of SC.

regads,

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

It is working fine only I needed to run BBP_BP_OM_Integrate

and login afresh.

I just want to ask is there any restrictin for creating addresses.

For one company code I can create 500 addresses and in C/o i will put plant name .

There is no restiction on creating number of addresess.

Thanks a lot

regards,

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

One more information I wanted is there a way by which we can upload all addresses As we have huge number of addresses to be created and creating all of them manually is a huge task .

Is there a way by which we can upload all the addresses.

regards,

Nimish Sheth

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nimish,

For delivery mass uplaod :

As far as i konw there is no max number...

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nimish,

For mass upload of addresses, have a look at this thread:

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

What format should i use to create the Address and how should i give the company code refernce.

Is it that I can create addresses in R/3 and then assign to PPOMA_BBP.

See in R/3 also in delivery address tab we can specify the address number is that address number and the address number created by web browser one and the same.

regards,

Nimsih sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nimish,

In SRM, you can create addresses in the system (stored in table ADRC) and asssign them to a business partner.

This business partner should be your company code org ID defined in PPOMA_BBP.

The format of your flat file should contain the fields needed by the function I gave in this thread. It should at least contain the mandatory fields (ex: description, name, street, post code, city, country).

One issue: the addresses might be created with the BUPA/company name instead of the entered name/description (this can be overrided by a BUPA BADI).

Those addresses will get a new address number in SRM (ADRC & BUT020).

When transfering data to backend documents, delivery addresses can be passed to R/3, where a new address will be created (a new ADRC entry).

Look at a recent thread on transfer of delivery address to R/3 and related OSS notes.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Chris

We are going to create addresses in R3 can we use the same address numbers will it create any problem.

or i have to separately create same addresses created in r3 in srm also ????

regards,

Nimish sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nimish,

you can try to load R/3 addresses in SRM with the same number as in R/3. But as usual, we can have problems with number ranges. The risk is that your address numbers from R/3 are already "consummed" by SRM addresses.

Anyhow, when transfering address data to R/3 (if you have activated it or using a SP where it is std), you can try to send the SRM address number, but you need a logic in R/3 to see if this address exists or not.

That's why you should have a look at this thread () where I listed all OSS notes related to the transfer of addresse to R/3. Especially one, where a consulting solution is proposed to map address numbers between SRM & R/3 to avoid creating mass of addresses in R/3 during PR or PO creation.

Rgds

Christophe

Answers (0)