cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting a smartform for PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to create a smartform for order print message LG02. I don't know if is it possible, but I need it because have to print barcode in the "new" way (and sapscript don't have support for this). I searched and googled and what I think I should do, is this:

1) change in OPK8 report for printout

2) create a report for printout that calls the fm for smartforms

3) create the fm that fills interface of smartform and open it

4) create the smartforms with layout ecc

Is it correct?

I only need to understand one thing: when transaction launch print, I think will pass informations about data to print to the printout report (for example sharing them in memory). Does anybody know how do I retrieve that data?

thanks

Gabriele

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check report "PPPRSTEU" in this report on line 66 to 73 u hv code tht print sapscript, replace it with smartform fm call.

All the required data is present in the structures and table being accessed in this program which u need to analyse and send to smartform.

For example see this structure CAUFVD

check other tables and structure accessed in the program or better debug it once u'll get a better idea of what all data u r getting

кu03B1ятu03B9к

Former Member
0 Kudos

please,

help me in debugging. I put a breakpoint on line you suggest me (thank you very much) and I open CO02 transaction to print an order. I launhed print and transaction tell me that print will be executed aftere update; then I save, I go to SP01 and open my print request, I look for the order one and then launch preview, but the debugger is not triggered .. I cannot understand why..

regards

gabriele

Former Member
0 Kudos

No

it was my fault, I was using a wrong order type. Thank you!

Answers (0)