cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_DNO_MONITOR not showing any result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

By Using T code CRM_DNO_MONITOR , i am not getting any result on a specific user Id . however with same role assignment other user id showing list of transaction created on support desk.

Please suggest what may be possible cause and how can i resolve it.

Thanks

Gyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member385033
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gyan,

we had similar issues, it could be a user buffer issue. please check [SAP note 615670|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/615670], item 2) Only for 1 user . With the described customizing setting you can control the behavior of the user buffer for a certain user (using table

SMOFPARSFA and user parameter CRM_RF_PERFORMANCE )

First maintain table SMOFPARSFA. Try to set CRM_RF_PERFORMANCE = B for your user, and logon again.

Best Regards,

Holger Slomka

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Holger,

i just got a small update that from team , these role may effective after a day.its happen with all user id in initially . assigned roles only effective by next day. you may right that its User buffer issue. its not updating on instant.

I tried to search CRM_RF_PERFORMANCE , but its not available in mentioned table .

please suggest , if i need to create any manual entry.

i also reset User Buffer with Tcode su56, but still not able to see any result from CRM_DNO_Monitor.

Thanks

Gyan

Edited by: Gyan Prakash on Sep 16, 2009 1:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gyan,

The role will be effective just after it gets assigned to a person. For this to happen, double click on the role and do the user comparision which turns the red light to green, which means that role works effectively to the assigned users from then on.

You need not wait for one day for the effective use of the role.

Best regards,

Bharathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi ,

i have issue with only one Tcode CRM_DNO_monitor. rest auth. seems working fine.

Thanks

Gyan

former_member385033
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gyan,

CRM_RF_PERFORMANCE is a user parameter and you can maintain it in SU01.

Please follow [SAP note 615670|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/615670].

Roles are effective immediately, you don't have to wait. The situation you are describing is caused by the special authorization checks in CRM systems (as Solution Manager is basically a CRM system).

Please also check this [;

Regards,

Holger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gyan,

Anything to do with the BP against that user?.

Thanks,

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jagadheeshan ,

I was just deleted role assigned earlier for some testing then again assign it to that SAP User id in solution manager.

Thanks

Gyan