cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding Purchase Order Lines stored in database?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While i extract Purchase Order details ,i found that in demo database,some Purchase order lines are stored in seperate entries in POR1..

eg: if <b>21</b> A00001 is ordered,then the purchase Order line for 20 item is stored in a row and purchase order for 1 item of that same item 'A00001' is stored in a seperate row in POR1..

In wht criteria SAP B1 take it as a seperate row for a single item order while storing in POR1--Purchse Order Lines

Thanks in Advance

regards

Sooriyakala.P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sooriya,

The POR1.DOCENTRY and POR1.LINENUM are the fields which must be unique in Purchase Order. You can store the same Itemcode in a single Purchase Order but different line number. Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gilbert,

Thanks for ur reply,Wht's my doubt is In the UI,it's showing that 21 items "A00001" ordered and it's showing in the single line in Purchase Order of SAP B1.

But's it's stored in POR1 in 2 seperate lines?

One line for 20items and another for 1 item..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sooriya,

I think it is just ok because it is still 21 items of "A00001" when sum up. Maybe you can report this to SAP. Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could be that 20 items come from a Sales Order (and line), and 1 from another one? If isn´t this data, could be any diffent one.

Then in the SBO GUI there is a field in the left botton of the item matrix called "summary type" (or something similar, I´m translating). Here you can say to summ all the items in one row, or not to make any summary.

Regards,

Ibai Peñ

Answers (0)