SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Franchisee sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have two company code VR01(active) & FC01 (Dummy for franchisee sales), for selling merchandise from my DC (Under company code VR01)to my franchisee (under dummy company code), i am using scenario:

1) PO (me21n)

2) for delivery (VL10B )

3) for Intercompany billing (VF01)

When creating P.O i am getting a warning message No sales price could be determined for article 22 in item 00010

Message no. ME576

and after that i am doing delivery by VL10B and after that i am doing Intercompany billing from TCode: VF01 then it is giving me error : (ERROR IN PRICING ITEM 0010), which i can manually put in tcode:VF02 and save it but i want the system to calculate automatically............

plz help me out with this problem

Thanks in advance

saurabh

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Have you checked the copy control settings, see if the pricing type is set to "B" in the copy control setting from Delivery to invoice. What this does at the time of invoice creation the system does a new pricing and hope your condition type is picked.

One can also use Pricing Type "C", this will not disturb any manual conditions and updates any new relevant conditions.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed