cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the header data should be printed in the second page also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have my requirement in this way kindly help me in solving this as i am new to this form printing .

1. I have to print the same header data(which consist of name of person, address or so in it) in the second page also suggest me what should be done .

2. and i have to restrict the number of pages as only 2 pages .

3. Other question is that there is line item data which needs to be printed that will be ok but "No field entries should stay blank in the print out."

So kindly suggest me like what needs to be done to solve this issues.

Awating for your immedate help !

Note: This is a script not a smart form

Thanks and Regards,

Sana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the req1: You need to design the second page also with the header windows. so that these windows will be printed.

Req2: Check the present page no using the system fields and restrict it.

Req3: Before printing you need to check whether all the data required is present or not. If so then print else dnt print.

Regards,

Aditya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below are solutions:

1. I have to print the same header data(which consist of name of person, address or so in it) in the second page also suggest me what should be done .

-- Include the header window in the all pages, which will display the data in the header in all the pages

2. and i have to restrict the number of pages as only 2 pages .

-- You can put a condition to exit when the page exceeds 2. the &PAGNO& will hold the current page no or you can check (&NEXT-PAGE& = 3) to exit, and &SAPSCRIPT-FORMPAGES& will hold the total number of pages.

3. Other question is that there is line item data which needs to be printed that will be ok but "No field entries should stay blank in the print out."

-- In the script text editor, check of the individual elements or place holder data ( for eg: &BSEG-BELNR& is initial).

Hope this helps

Regards

Shiva