cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create a test scenario for Extended receiver agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, experts,

I tried to create a test scenario in PI7.1 / Intergration Builder, I already defined 3Operation mapping and 3Message mapping in Enterprise Builder and test good.

1 Operation mapping is reading input, and output in "ReveiverDetermine" structure.

other 2 mappings are real mapping program.

My question is how to create test scenario for it? I know I should create a "Receiver Determine" with "Extended" option, however can anybody point out a good guide with details?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about this SAP Documentation:http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/ce53aea0d7154ee10000000a421937/frameset.htm

See whether this helps.. And also it should be Extended Receiver determination in the question subject right?

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks.

yes, Extended receiver determine.

I read the doc you pointed out, however I am still not clear about the full steps.

Given the following case:

input XML

<source>

<info> <type>typeA</type> <other>...</other> </info>

<info> <type>typeB</type> <other>...</other> </info>

</source>

I want to for typeA using receiverA, and use receiverB for typeB.

Hence I created 2 MM/OM and one OM/MM (OM3) which uses ReceiverDetermine structure as the target.

The question is which components should I create in IB?

One bussiness component

One Receiver Determine (set extended option and select the OM 3 ?)

One sender aggrement

Two or Tree Receiver aggrement

I'm not sure do I need any special actions for the components below? or just as normal test scenario? thanks

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>Hence I created 2 MM/OM and one OM/MM (OM3) which uses ReceiverDetermine structure as the target.

You need to create only one OM (add one source interface and two target interface in this) and in that use one MM (add source MT and add the 2 receiver MT in the signature tab of the MM )

>>One bussiness component

One BC for Source and One for target

>>One Receiver Determine (set extended option and select the OM 3 ?)

Yes

>>One sender aggrement

Yes

>>Two or Tree Receiver aggrement

Two Receiver Agreement

Also check this wiki page for step-by-step guiide

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SI/StepbyStepguidetoExplainEnhancedReceiver+Determination

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks. but still have issue, looks like the blog talked about PI7.0, in PI7.1, there is no a "Service" field, so how can I match the output from ReceiverDetermine to my real mappings?

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>blog

I think you meant wiki page

>> service in PI7.0

This is called Business Component . Just the names are different Rest all is same

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks. Solved.

I created 3 BC.

One with only Sender definition.

The other 2 with only Receiver definitions.

And create 2 interface determines for those 2 Receiver BC.

Thanks again.