Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one invoice - two accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

can someone help me with this issue ?

I have to make this case:

creation of SD invoice - creation of accounting document - creation of another accounting document which derives from previous one.

First two steps are standard process, but for the third step we should use some user exit, but I don't know which one.

Did someone use something like this ?

thanks in advance,

Dubravka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge,all this is standard scenario only.No user exit is required for this.

First we will create an invoice after that accounting document will be generated which is a standard process.

After this by posting this one by using FB01 T.Code will create one more accounting document which is derived from the previous one only.

So we can use FB01T.Code to create one more accounting document which is derived from the previous one.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer, but I need a solution in which system makes another accounting document automatically based on some defined parameters. I know transaction FB01, but we are not supposed to make it manually.

So I am looking for someone who had that scenario and I am hoping to get specific user exit which I have to use for solution.

thank you,

Dubravka

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

zdravo da li si resila problem,izvini ali nisam bas najbolje razumela koji je problem.

da li bi mogla da mi pojasnis.

unapred hvala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please see the OSS note:

301077 User exits for the interface to accounting

This note explains each userexit that can be used in the accounting interface. I think you will find it very helpful.

I hope you find this information very helpful and hopefully it will solve your problem.

Regards,

Martina McElwain

SD - Forum Moderator

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can consider about use SD Output Function.

1) Setting IMG about the Output Function.

2) Call Customer ABAP Program to Create Account Doc. .(use BDC OR BAPI )

Tks.

Wink

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For second accounting document you can use following exits:

EXIT_SAPLV60B_001

EXIT_SAPLV60B_002

EXIT_SAPLV60B_003

EXIT_SAPLV60B_004

EXIT_SAPLV60B_005

EXIT_SAPLV60B_006

EXIT_SAPLV60B_007

EXIT_SAPLV60B_008

EXIT_SAPLV60B_010

EXIT_SAPLV60B_011

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer. I am familiar with those user exits, do you know which one is most suitable for creating second accounting document automatically ?

thank you,

Dubravka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dubravka,

Hope you are not looking for something like having two different accounting documents for a invoice having two different payment terms. If this is the case then you can explore the option of Installment Payment terms which will automatically create two different accouting documents for a single billing document.

Please clarify

Regards

Harpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harpreet,

I don't need two documents because of different payment terms. I need it beacuse of additional set of postings that we have to make after we create first accounting document. We need two accounting documents because we cannot put all the required postings on the first one.

thank you

Dubravka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dubravka,

Is your problem solved yet? I have same issue too. Would you please pass your solutions or source code to me? That will be helpful to me.

Regards,

Robert Chen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dubravka,

Is your problem solved yet? I have same problem too. That will be helpful to me if you can share your solutions or source cdoe with me.

Regard,s

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dubravka,

Is your problem solved yet? I have same problem too. That will be helpful to me if you can share your solutions or source cdoe with me.

Regard,s

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dubravka,

Regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dubravka,

Regards,

Robert