cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI trouble shooting

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm a newbie. Now I find a system error(red flag) in PI production, but I don't how to fix it.Please help me.

thanks.

the log is as below:

9/13/2009

0:46:43

Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element /ns0:MT_ITRETAIL_TO_POSDM_IN/Header[146]/points_earned.

Error in inbound interface: POS transaction 1012 12.09.2009 8-13 Z102 1 transferred twice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an error in your mapping for the field points_earned. So pelase check the mapping. You can test your mapping using the same payload for which it is failed. Here it is how you need to test:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for your reply. I have a stranger question. if I loged in by PI dev, I can't find that system error in XML messages list.

If I loged in by PI production, I can find that system error, but when I click Inbound message->Payloads->Maindocument(applicaiton/xml), there is a message showed in statusbar,

"You do not have the authorization to execute this action"

I'm confused

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot see the error what you are seeing in production in development, because these two are entirely two different systems.

ok coming to production you have the error You do not have the authorization to execute this action, which means you dont have sufficient rights to see the message. Now you need ask your security guys about this roles so that you can see this message and troubleshoot.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satish again.

"paste the source of your message into your mapping program "

Where do I find my mapping program?

Sorry for asking such a simple problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You said you have an error You do not have the authorization to execute this action, so you cannot do anything with the payload until unless you get the source payload. Even if you know mapping you cannot test because you dont have the source payload. First take care of the authorization from basis or security guys then only you can move forward.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of cause I have it now.

I have copied the xml in right-bottom window.

I open sxmb_ifr in PI dev, and choose IR. There are too many mapping program into it.I want to seach by * abc *,but it can't be supported.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now once you open the message in sxmb_moni on the left side you can trace. double click on that. From the top screen on the right see the sender business sytem name and the receiver business system name. Then go to ID and try to figure out the receiver determination for those two business system and there you can interface determination. In interface determination you can see the interface mapping you are using. Then go to IR according the swc of the interface determination open the interface mapping and then you can see the message mapping. Thats how you can find out.

Else when you open the message in sxmb_moni, double click on the trace and the below screnn on the right search for Interface Mapping. There you can see the interface mapping and then go to IR which swc has the corresponding mapping. Once when you find that you can see message mapping inside it.

Then once when you find the message mapping try to test as per the blog I have given above.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

null

Edited by: mikenl on Sep 15, 2009 11:18 PM