cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vistex billback pricing and settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

The change requested by the business was for the system to pick the lower of the 2 values on the claim created to be used for the billback and settlement- system calculated price vs customer claim value.

We have that working on the claim with a new pricing condition, but it is not carrying over to the billback pricing and settlement correctly. We have added the new condition type to the billback price procedure, changed the program, changed the price procedure and anything else we could think of doing. Programmer thought he had the billback pricing corrected, but when we try to execute the settlement the system is telling us that there is no amount to settle even though there is clearly pricing on the billback.

Any suggestions on how to get this to function properly would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mickie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mickie,

I have recently come a cross some documents created by you for saralee project. I have some question for you

Claim process creation when done expected accrual as non modifiable field. We enter claim. However system gives info message submitted amount is not identical to calculated total amount.

Can you help to understand this. Also Agreement no is populated at line item level in claim and due to this IP document creation fail and we get message Partner role not created. However if I pass in code the agreement no KNUMA_AG field I can create the IP doc. Can please help.

Thanks,

hash

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your programmer made a change in a VOFM routine, then you'll need to run the program RV80HGEN to generate them. After that try again.

Otherwise I'd suggest to debug the program and look at the code and, if this doesn't help, reach to Vistex for support. There are not that many Vistex users in this forum. Usually I'm the only one who replies (run a search) and I don't even work with this module anymore.