cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management - CCA currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a credit control area with an assigned currency of TTD (trinidad dollars) and its assigned to coCod 0010. I have both export and local customers, the local customers we have credit limits assigned in TTD and foreign customers have credit limits in US$.

The issue i`m having is if the customeru2019s credit limit is 2000USD, and 2000 USD is entered, it sees the 2000 as TTD and converts the 2000 to a US$ equivalent. So the question is this, Is this how its supposed to work or is it supposed to take the assigned US$2000 as is?

Regards,

Ottley

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ottley

First of all check the currency conversion between TTD & USD. Secondly check the currency that has been maintained in the CMR . Finally check what is the currency that has been maintained in the company code 0010 details. Also check the currency in credit control area. In OVA8 also check what is the currency that has been maintained. Finally check in FD32 what is the currency you have maintained.

Because of the any one of the above parameters only you are facing the problem

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that the receivables will be converted to the CCA currency but like i explained before, the problem is that when we enter the credit limit in US$, the system takes the entered value as the CCA currency TTD$ and then converts it back to a US equivalent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ottley,

In Credit management,

If the credit control area includes multiple company codes with different local currencies to that of the credit control area, the system converts the receivables into the currency of the credit control area.

This also applies to the open order, delivery and billing values.

I think this is the case in your scenarion and the customers are created centrally to a company codes.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Arun.S