cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel management without FI integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to know in which customizing point i have to indicate that the data entered in the travel management module it is just for information purpouses and that we dont want to execute the posting run and post the expenses in FI.

Kind regards

Marc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in tables V_T702N_K, V_T702N_P and V_T702N_B you can tell that your receipts anda advances will not be posted and accounted.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the information purpose you can have it,but as well you have think about future prospects and decide.

cya

udayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if I understand you correctly, you do not want to perform any posting run for travel expenses.

In that case, all your expense claims will end in status 4/2 "approved/ settled" with payment indicator.

From a customizing perspective, this is fine as described above if you are using payment medium exchange for employee reimbursement.

Pls be aware that delta payments may not be triggered in a correct way.

So pls check carefully if this really meets your requirements.

regards

Michael

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you have a lot of different options, so it is a matter of finding the most user friendly.

In feature TRVPA you can keep EXP parameter equal to 0.

You can skip the customizing for FI integration, like not maintaining document number ranges and accounts mapping.

You can simply close relevant transactions by means of authorizations.