cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procurement Card - Reference field not passed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem with the data that is being passed from SRM to ECC to create the invoice for Procurement Cards.

In the IDoc fields HEADER_TXT and REF_DOC_NO are populated for segment E1BPPCGEN. However when the ACLPAY IDoc is created field xblnr is blank for segment E1ACH3. After debuggin the code it seems that the xblnr field is populated from field XACCIT-XBLNR however I cannot see anywhere in the program where field XACCIT-XBLNR is actually updated.

I am getting an error in ECC because the document type expects the reference field (xblnr) to be populated.

Anyone any ideas?

Cheers

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

You can use BAdI BBP_PC_ACLPAY_BADI to populate the reference document number field (xblnr) in idoc segment E1ACH3.

Cheers,

Serguei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serguei,

is BADI BBP_PC_ACLPAY_BADI actually called during the process? I cannot see anywhere in the code where this BADI is called.

Do you have any example or sample implementions of this BADI for P-Cards?

THanks

Chris

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I know for a certainty that this BAdI is called during the process; we used it on one of my previous projects for the exact same purpose - to fill the reference field. You can work with your ABAP team on this.

Cheers,

Serguei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Serguei,

I'll have a look at this and try and work out how it's called.

Regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serguei,

do you have a sample implementation for this?

I can see the where the BAdi is called but cannot work out how to get the reference number from the IDoc. The tables have not been populated so none of the standard function modules can retrieve the data.

Cheers

Chris

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

You may need to populate the reference number into a parameter in user exit EXIT_SAPLBBP_PC_001, called prior to BBP_PC_ACLPAY_BADI. Then, in the BBP_PC_ACLPAY_BADI, you just import the reference number from that parameter. This is as far as I can advise on this from the programming logic perspective; ABAP is not my expertise area. Hope it gives you enough direction, though.

Cheers,

Serguei

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas?

also does anyone know whether BADI BBP_PC_ACLPAY_BADI is actually called?

Cheers

Chris