cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR integration : Change Pointers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an issue with a scenario related to distribution and maintainence of HR data(Org, Position and Job). The distribution should happen between three system A->B->C.

The initial distribution from A->B->C was succesful. Further when I change in A change pointers are created and data is distributed to B. In system B the data is updated, but change pointers are not activated. Hence it is not possible to distribute the change automatically to C.

At the same time if i manually change some information in system B; change pointers are written and using BD21 the data is distributed to C.

Please let me know if you have any idea how to get about this issue.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franois_henrotte
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

only one logical system can be the master system

in your example, A should be master

B and C should receive data from master system (A)

so you have to add C as a receiver of A in your distribution model, and not as a receiver of B

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to consider that system B is a R/3 telco in which the Position,CP and User relationship is maintained.So data must be distributed from B -> C.

If the data is changed manually in system B, Change pointers are written and idocs are generated for system C.

However this does not happen when updates are recieved in system B via Idocs from system A.

Any idea about how to get this resolved.