cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not release a request in develeopment system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I release a Customizing transport request then it consumed 12 to 15 minutes on TP Successfully Connected and after that i am getting Time Out error.(my request is a small one) When i change my user it was fixed. Just it has a problem with my user.

How can i resolve it?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks everybody

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seriuosly?... no information here.

Also if you fix it by changing the user, why don't you compare both users?...

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I compare the users and there is no difference. what type of information u want i can give u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bahaeddin Nakiboglu

What user ID did you change?

The request/task owner? The login ID?

What is the error log message(s)?

Thanks

PJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error message ? Please post more details on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pj,

I copied one user to another user to try is there any problem with authorization or parameters But user1 can not release request and user2 which i copied from user1 can release requests. Just our one use have this problem. But it is interesting. There is no error message, left side of screen, it is writing TP connection is succesful and then there is no release, after a while it fall in time out.

Sincerly,

Osman Mustafa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Osman Mustafa/Bahaeddin Nakiboglu,

Please try the following:

1. Please run t-code STMS.

..... Go to the menu - Monitor -> TMS -> TMS Alert Viewer

..... Post the messages relating to the time user1 tried, or the most recent.

2. For each user, run an authorization trace from ST01 when trying the release.

3. Check the SM21 logs for the time of the release attempt.

4. Finally, run a user comparison from SUIM on user1 and user2.

Hope this helps.

PJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pj,

Firstly Thank you for your answers.

1)I Check TMS Alert in development system in user 1 and there is no alert about user1 it was 2 error with TMSADM user. Messages shown in there; read_docu_failed and buffer is locked.

2) When I try ST01 for trace authorizations it shows no records that correspond to these search criteria found.

3)There is no log about this problem and this process. there is just one log when i canceled the process.

4)When i compare both users there is no difference between them.

*I delete user1 and after a while i copied user2 and i create a new user with the same name with user1. But there is no difference because it never delete SE01 logs.

*when i enter stms-->monitor->TMS Alerts-->CCMS alert monitor I found 2 mistakes about transports and communication.