cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change pricing type during invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How can I change the pricing type from 'B' (which is in the copy rule VTFL) to 'D' during the invoicing regarding specific criteria like sales organization ?

Thank you by advance.

Fabien

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabien

If you want to change the pricing type then once you create the billing document then go to item data->conditions tab and click on carry out new pricing and while carrying out new pricing you can select the new pricing type D . Then your problem will be solved

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 2 ways you can manipulate the pricing type if the pricing type in copy control does not meet the scenario. 1 is manually within the creation of the invoice as described above. If manual is not an option, in RV61AFZA there are 2 userexits USEREXIT_PRICING_RULE and USEREXIT_PRICING_COPY. These 2 userexits can be used to change the behavior of a pricing type to meet you specific scenario. If you need more detail in how these userexits work, please refer to OSS note 24832.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for all these answer. I was looking for a solution to change via user exit.

I'll see the SAP notes you sent me.

Bye.

Fabien

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the unit price in sale order differs from pricing master data (VK11) and in copy control, if "B" is maintained for the field "Pricing Type", system will consider the price from master data in billing. If you dont want this new price for that particular billing document, as suggested already, go to condition tab, click on "Update" button and again double click on "G".

But please note this will work ONLY if accounting document has not been generated. If accounting document has been generated, then this button (Update) in condition tab will become uneditable.

On the other hand, if for any particular billing type itself, if you dont want "B" to consider, then in VTFL itself, change it to "G" or whatever you require.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi