cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Releasing transport requests by Change Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SolMan Gurus.

What is a practical way how the Change Manager should know, that there are some transport requests to be released. Do you have any practical experience? Is there any report which I could use? Thank you for edvice.

Regards,

Petr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr Syka

You can do in two ways. The standard way is using CRM_DNO_MONITOR create a Variant for that team and ask Change Manager to look for the status to released.

Other way you configure a mail notification for all Change Manager in SPPFCADM by configuring a condition..

Hope this helps..

Regards

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhaskar.

I cannot see any transport option or whatever I coud insert in to transaction crm_dno_monitor. I can use only statutes. So I think, that I have to use statuses for correction to know, that the correction and created transport request is ready to import. Am I right?

Best regards,

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

As a Change manager, ideally,you can only Create,authorize the change and confirm the changes to move to the next level.

and yes, You should use the status -( standard) in the status tabs to know it.

You should be using the Task list to perform your activities.

Please refer to the Scenario guides available in http://service.sap.com/rkt-solman.

Thanks,

Jagan

former_member385033
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

you could use transaction /TMWFLOW/REPORTING, or /TMWFLOW/TRMO to see the status of change documents and transport requests.

Best Regards,

Holger Slomka

Answers (0)