cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adhoc Agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

How do I know if an adhoc agent has been added to a workflow instance. Due to authorization restrictions I am not able to see the approval preview in the portal screen.

Does the workflow log show any adhoc information? Containers?

Or are there any tables that can give explicit information that adhoc agents were used/added to the workflow instance.

I do have instances of Active and Completed Workflow.

Kindly advice.

Cheers!

Vj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Check if my reply on this [thread|] helps you.

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saumya,

Thank you for your reply, but I want to know who are the agents (adhoc) that have been added in the approval preview (using add approver option).

This agent is not a defined agent, I mean not determined by any agent determinatng techniques but inserted by the requestioner or user while creating the document.

Vj

saumya_govil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I am not sure if this is what you want, but you can check the agent who executed the workitem using table SWWWIHEAD.

I guess the agent who is added adhoc would be the one who executed the workitem. Check if this helps you.

Regards,

Saumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SWI1 transaction, check workflow container. There is a parameter APPROVERLIST where you will find the list of approvers responsible for a SC or PO.

For each approver entry in APPROVERLIST table, column

1) ACTUAL AGENT includes the list of approvers determined by Badi.

2) WORK ITEM AGENT includes the actual list of approvers who are currently responsible for approving SC. This list includes changed, inserted approvers too. To identify that there is column named TYPE specified for each approver. If approver is

Added approver then TYPE = I,

Changed approver then TYPE = C,

Determined by Badi then TYPE = SPACE.

Hope this clears your doubt.

Thanks,

Shital Nimje

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shital Nimje,

sorry to keep you busy with the same question, but can you please explain in a bit more detailed way, how to execute the check in SWI1?

Do you give the work item id and than where do you go - "Display workflow log" or "Display work item container" or?

Where do you find this paramer "Approverlist"???

Thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use SWI6 Tran..

Object Type Category : BOR Object Type

Object Type : BUS2121 or BUS2201

Click on Enter Object Key button : Enter you SC number or PO GUID

Selection Variant : All Instances

Selection Period : All

Execute and hit Display Workflow Log to see the what you need..

Thanks!!

Bharath