cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy of customer fields from Service Desk Message to Change Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

in solman customizing it is possible to add own fields to a service desk message (e.g. efford estimation etc)

I did that as described by SAP by adding my fields to CRMT_CUSTOMER_H_EXT and than changing the screen profile in TA CRMV_SSC.

Now I can display, save and edit this fields in the order monitor as desired.

But my problem is, that the values of these fields are not copied into the next transaction type (e.g. from SLFN to SDCR)!

I haven't found a possibilty to add these fields to copy control as it is possible for text-types or partners for example.

I would be grateful if somebody could give me advise.

Thanks,

Benedikt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved this Issue by coping and adjusting SOCM_COPY_DOCUMENT actionmethod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benwen,

Could you please explain in detail hw to achieve this as I have the same requiment.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anybody experiences in coping customer fields from one transaction type to an other - e.g. from Service Desk to Change Request?

My problem is, that we have a customer field called "effort estimation" in the service desk message. The value of this field should be copied in the next document (the change request)

What I did:

I created an own implementation of CRM_COPY_BADY and assigned it to copy control of ZLFN->ZDCR (using IMG activity CRM_SLS_COPY)

Could somebody please tell me the necessary steps to make my badi implementation work with ChaRM?

Is it enough to complete IMG-Activity CRM_SLS_COPY and CRM_COPY_BADI???

Thank you very much!

Edited by: Benwen on Oct 8, 2009 10:40 AM