cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Control 2.5 - Cannot find controls and control rule assignments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

I am trying to set up Process Control 2.5 and am currently trying to set up controls as well as schedules for control monitoring. I am, however, having the following basic problems:

-I cannot find most of the controls which I have created when I search for them in Evaluation Setup u2013> Automated Test rules u2013> Control Rule Assignment. Therefore, I cannot assign a rule to those controls.

-For those controls that I did manage to find and assign to rules, I was in turn not able to find these in Evaluation Setup u2013> Scheduling u2013> Monitoring Scheduler when trying to create a schedule. I get the error message u201CControl Rule Assignment not foundu201D, even though I do not delimit my search options.

-I cannot see the processes which I have assigned to my user under My Home u2013> My Process.

Thanks for any hints!

Regards,

Felix

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please open an OSS message regarding this.

Kind regards, Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

Is your user the owner of objects you wish to see in the My Process. Your user should either be Organization Owner or Process Owner. If you are an organization owner but not an owner of lower-level objects within your organization (such as controls or subprocesses), you will still see those objects listed within My Processes because you are responsible for them, although not the direct owner.

Thanks & Regards,

Venky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venky,

I have set up various processes, subprocesses, organizational units, and controls. I have assigned my user to most of these using the menu User Access --> Roles --> Roles And Their Tasks, but still I cannot find a single entry under My Home --> My Processes for my user.

Regards,

Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

1. In the control UI, select the Control Automation and Test Automation fields as AUTOMATED.

2. In the Control Rule Assignment screen, Maintain Frequencies for the assignments made.

Thanks & Regards,

Venky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venky,

1) Thanks for the answer, this seems to work!

2) I set the frequencies and tried different varations with no luck... Do you have any other hints what the problem may be?

Thanks!

Regards,

felix

former_member192417
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Felix

Please check whether your control validity date falls within the process and suprocess validity date.

Also please check out the following SAP notes. 1237099 1234658 1236136

Thanks

Debraj Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Debraj,

Thanks for the info, this seems to answer question 2!

Regards,

Felix