cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head Office field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning!

I´m facing problems regarding acconunt document creation. In the customer master 100100 I input another customer in head officer field, like 100101, and try to invoice against the 100100. As far as I understand, the account document should be created to 100101, but the system is creating to 100100.

What can I be possibly missing?

Thanks in advance.

Adriano Cardoso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope, you have specified the Customer 100101 in the "Head office" field in the Company code data of the Customer master.

You must have also specified the PAYER in the Sales Area data > Partner Function tab for the Sold-to-party 100100.

I hope, the Payer in the Sales area data is the Sold-to-party himself (i.e. customer 100100).

Which Payer system will take (i.e, the Payer specified in the Sales Area data or Payer specified in the Company code data), depends on the value in the field "Branch/Head office" in the Billing document type.

Check your Billing document type (VOFA), suppose your Billing type is F2, then the Billing type F2 with t.code VOFA.

If the field "Branch/Head office" is blank , then system ignores the settings in the Company code data otherwise the Payer in the Company code data will always be preferred by the system.

Therefore, I think, in your case, in your Billing Type, the field "Branch/Head office" is probably blank.

That is why system is ignoring the Payer 100101 specified bu you in the Company code data and Payer from the Sales Area data > Partner Function tab (i.e, Payer 100100) is taken by the system.

So, in my view, do not leave the "Branch/Head office" field as Blank, put the value in this field in the Billing Type and I hope, your problem will be solved.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adriano,

The accounting will be created for the Payer and not for other partner function as you mentioned as Head officer. So i feel the customer 100100 is Payer here, because of this Accounitng is generating with respect to this.

Thanks,

raja