Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic account postings (for Intercompany Purchase order and Sales order

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need some help related to the automatic account postings (for Intercompany Purchase order and Sales order)which i can set for the follwoing scenarios. I have looked on the forms and searched alot but not able to a single solution to solve both the pupose. if one scenario works the other doesnt. Please advise.

I have created the master data

Customer receiving--G001

Sales Org.--GXIN

Distr. Channel- 01

Division - 00

Company code receiving - G1

customer supplying- V001

company code for supplying- V1

2 different scenarios

1- Intercompany Purchase order in which a Customer receiving- G001, gets stock replenishment NB purchase order from supplying company V1- GI and GR of stock is done. Biling document for customer receiving G001 is created. But now I need a way to do the opposite side posting at the supplying customer -V001-- this I do using an Idoc which creates a Invoice receipt for creditor(supplying customer) V001.

2. Sales order-- A customer X001 of company code G1 buys stock from the company code V1. the customer G001 of company code G1 bills the customer X001, but the intercompany billing doc/ invoice is created for the customer G001 by company code V1. then now i want an automatic account posting to be created at the supplying customer V001 via idoc.

Can this be achivable via Idoc with automatic account postings.

Please let me know if it doesnt make sense. thanks to all in advance

cheers

Jasmeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For the Sales order and automatic posting we have created an output type ZR4N- this is creating a batch input session which can be triggered to be processed autmatically.

For the intercompany Purchase order -from Invoice we are creating a different output RD04 (sap standard) which creates invoice receipt at the vendor side.

Rest of the settings are defined using SAP standard functionality within transaction OBCA, OBCB, OBCC, OBCD,OBCE

thanks for viwing the post

Cheers

Jasmeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you let me know how do you resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Noelia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noelia,

Did you solved your issue?, do you have some information to share?

Best Regards and Thanks in advance

-ITalo

jasmeetmanik
Participant
0 Kudos

I have solved it. thanks for looking over the thread