cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Inspection at Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Please help me out in following scenario.

I have activated quality inspection at delivery( type 10). Batch management is activated for FG material.

Now say I am having stock for of material A of 1000 qty.

This material will be dispatched to suppose customer A of qty 100. At time of delivery inspection lot will be generated. Results will be feeded for this batch and corresponding UD will be done.

Again this batch will be dispatched for Customer B for Qty 200.Again inspection lot will be generated at the time of delivery.

Now, my clients requirement is that when the batch is dispatched for cust B, they will not again feed the results in SAP for this batch A.

I have shown them the option of copying the results from previous batch but they do not want this also. They want the results should automatically copied for batch A.They will only do the UD for that inspection lot.

Please guide me if this is possible in standard SAP or any alternate solution can be provided.

Regards,

Amit Shirsath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amith

I think You will have to Use BADI for this where in the results can be copied without any intervention from any user.

Check this BADI which is normaly used for automatic mapping QEC_SELECTION & QEC_MAPPING

Please let me know if you face any issues

Regards

Gajesh