cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment terms in Financial Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There is a provision for entering payment terms in Financial documents while creating through VX11N. What is the purpose of it?

Can these payment terms be defaulted in the sales order while linking the financial docuement?

Regards,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

These payment terms gets defualted from the master record thus gets flown into subsequent documents. Any way you can over write them in sales orders/ invoices /financial docs.Master records have separate areas for Financial Accounting, Sales, and Purchasing. You can specify different terms of payment keys in each of these areas. When you then enter a business transaction, the application in question will use the key specified in its area of the master record. Kindly please let me know if you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for the reply

Is there any way that if I give a payment terms in Financial document, it will overwrite the Payment terms from the customer master while sales order creation,not manually.

Regards,

Ajit

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to use the user exit for that. "Userexit_save_document_prepare" to achieve this. Take the help of abaper and ask him to check the include "MV45AFZZ". The above user exit will allow you to overwrite the defualted things in ths sales order. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Answers (0)