cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-code or table to get sales orders on the basis of Ship to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me the t-code or table to get list of sales orders on the basis of Ship to party?

VBAK and VBAP do not have ship to as selection criteria.

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

Shanu Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can get the list of sales orders in VA05 and to get it for a ship to , you need to add the partner function so that that will be available as selection criteria in VA05 when you click the partner functions tab on the application tool bar in VA05. Follow the below process to add SH..

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Sales - Lists - Set Updating Of Partner Index - execute

click on New Entries and give the below details and save.

TRG - 0

Funct - SH ( or your z partner)

Now you can see the SH in the VA05 and can pull a report also.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow Mr.Ravi Sankar's suggestion and maintain the data in IMG as suggested. You can generate VA05 report based on Ship To Party.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In VA05 I updated the partner function tab with SH and I got it as a selection criteria in the main screen so the issue is fixed now.

Thank you for your help,

Regards,

Shanu Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response. But I wanted to search the sales orders on the basis of a particular ship to party number. VBPA has the option of searching for a partner function and not for a particular ship to party number.

VA05N does not have Ship to party selection option. It has sold to party as a selection criteria.

Thank you,

Shanu Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Please use T Code VA05N to disply the list of sales orders with reference to Ship to Party.

Thanks

Prasada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the VBPA partner Table we can have the Partner fuctions

Goto the table VBPA and give the PARVW = SH and give the KUNNR as the SHIP to customer and get the VBELN which are sales document numbers.

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In table VBPA, enter partner function as SH and customer number, you will get sales document number.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check in "VBPA" table.

Goto SE16 T.Code.

Enter the table name as "VBPA".

Press Enter.

Select Partner function as "SH" for the field "PARVW" and enter the ship-to-party number in the customer field for "KUNNR".

Increase the number of hits.

Execute.

All the orders will be displayed.

Regards,

Krishna.