Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery quantity should not exceed order or confirm quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

How to handle a below scenario,

Sales order is for 100 Tons.Partial delivery is allowed.

Now delivery quantity should be equal to 100 Tons.Delivery quantity should not exceed order quantity.

I mean delivery quantity must be equal to order quantity.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shrikant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

T code 0VLP that is zero VLP

Check for overdelivery field maintain B for the delivery item category of yours and try

Also in VOV7 the completion rule should be mainatined as C for your sales order item category or B also can be maintained

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Sep 15, 2009 5:12 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try out by putting the pos/neg quantity as + in copy control.

You can find out these setting in the copy control of the delivery from sales order.

Just check out these setting and try to do the over delivery.

Also maintain the completion rule C for the item category which you are using in sales order in VOV7.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram/Ramnath,

I have maintained the B for Check Overdelivery.Transaction code used is 0vlp.Item catg is TAN

Check Quantity 0 is A

Check Minimum Quantity is A

Now I ahve created a Sales Order for 10 Tons.

Created two delivery notes of 4 tons and 8 tons respectively.

While creating second delivery for 8 tons I do not get any error message.

Transaction code VOV7.Here completion rule is blank as it is relevant for Quotation and contracts.

Is there anything need to do?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shrikant

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

Check VD52 if the Customer Material Inforecord has the Over delivery tolerance assigned to it and check the customer master record for the same aswell.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Over delivery tolerance and under delivery tolerance in the customer master shipping tab. You can see the same fields in the sales order as well. You do not maintain any tolerance limits here and in "0VLP" you maintain "B"- Situation rejected with error message in check delivery tab. But Please do not maintain the completion rule for the sales order item category as this is intended for Quotations and contracts only as it effects the status of the order. Kindly please let me know if you need any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla