cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:Price in delivery item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement price is maintain on delivery ,so I assign the pricing procedure with delivery document type LF and also maintain condition record for condition type,but when I go to VL01n -delivery item -condition tab the error message will come

conditiom record is missing,so I go analysis tab where I have seen message condition record exist ,but has not been set.

So how solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally you wont see the conditions in sales order in delivery. to capture frieght Configure the pricing procedure at delivery with the required condition type to determine freight. Also have the copying control from delivery to billing at item level with Price source as D for Delivery. While you execute billing you would get the prices from the sales order as well as from deliveries.

If you were to look at the pricing procedure RVAA01 you will see there was a section dedicated to the various freight charges. Normally, I would use one of the available condition types and create a condition master based on the Incoterms.

Configuration path :-

IMG -> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Basic Shipping Functions -> Pricing

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the key fields used in your condition type to create the condition record. Sometime the field values you used in condition record may not match with the delivery document data fields.

In analysis tab select your condition type and see the right hand side to check whether the condition type is showing the values which you have used in conditon record.

Hope this helps you.

Otherwise provide your condition table fields used in the condition type for further investigation.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

In analysis tab of the delivery document here message show condition record exist but not been set.so you manully put the value ,but automatically is not flowing.

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error comes when condtion record has been created after the creation of the document or the validity date of the condition record is in future. You dont have to do anythung. Just go into the delivery document and update the pricing.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

While maintaining copy control between delivery and billing doc, maintain price source as delivery . Pricing type can be set as B , carry out new pricing or G

Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally, we do not configure pricing in Delivery.

Pricing is normally copied from the Sales order to the Billing document and quantity is copied from the Delivery to the Billing document.

But, sometime we need the condition like "Postage cost", "Packing cost" etc during Delivery.

In that case, we assign the Delivery Pricing Procedure to the Delivery Type and create condition record for those condition types (ZV01, ZVPA etc.).

When you create Delivery, these condition will appear in the delivery document and during billing they copied to Billing Document.