cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Investment Management Versions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client want version in Investment Management. I configured it and found that i can overwrite the same verion as many times as i want. Is there any provision by which i can lock the version once created so that nobody can overwrite the existing version data.

Waiting for reply please

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to use CO plan version for IM

transaction OKEQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

This is where i have done the config but still it is not working.........

Thanks

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

after you planned in version you can go in config OKEQ and lock the version so that no one can overwrite

otherwisr assign an auth object/ group to the plan version in OKEQ and do not give that to anybody so no one can overwrite except authorised persons

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

I checked it and i locked the combination of the programme type and the approval year for the version but it is not working. The only way it work is by defining the authorisation level and then assigning it to the program type and approval year combination. But this way it is not allowing anybody to do anything with the version.

Can you guide me how to use the authorisation? What i done is that i created a role and then i assigned the required transactions and user to it but i am still unable to understand where to assign the authorisation object mentioned in IM IMG for authorisation to the custom role, which i have created.

Thanks

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Class: CO Text: Controlling

Object: K_KA09_KVS Text: CO: Version

check with your security guy

Answers (0)