cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to forward an alert to other users from alert inbox.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created one scenario where i have to trigger an alert whenever some exception occurs, my alert configuration is fine, alerts are also coming to my inbox but when i am trying to forward an alert from my alert inbox to any other user it prompts that "Recipient 97244 does not exist in address managemnet".

This message shows that i have to mention sap users somewhere in address management but i ma not sure how to do that. Request you all to help me in solving this problem.

Thanks

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Do you wish to send the alert as emails? You can refer to the blog below to send the alerts as email.

/people/pravesh.sharma/blog/2009/07/02/configuration-for-forwarding-alerts-as-emails

Regards,

Sarvesh Desai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

Sorry for delayed response.

Actually i dont want to send the alert as emails but instead of that i want to forward the alert using forward tab (Under RWB-> AlertInbox->Forward) to any other sap user so that it comes under the forwarded user alert inbox (Under RWB) .

Thanks

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP GUI --> tcode ALRTCATDEF --> Recipeints --> enter the details here.....should be the user-ids created in the tcode SU01.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for ur instant reply.

Under ALRTCATDEF -->Fixed Recipeints -->I ma mentioning only those users who are already there in the tcode SU01.

Thanks

Amit