cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery addresses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone throw some light on how to maintain delivery address in the organization plan?

I know that there is an attribute with delivery address..but where can i maintain the delivery address?Obviously,i cannot fill the address in that field,can i?

Also,if i have to maintain two addresses for one user...how do i accomplish this?

Let me know,guys...would appreciate it.

Thank you very much!

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAM

WE create address in Web using menu option Edit Internal addressess.

There it will allow you to add addresses for company code. One can add as many as addresses and in C/0 give the plant name to which the address belong.

How ever there is one default radio button which it default the address in the shopping cart.

We have created 5 addresses for different plants and assign them to PPoma_bbp but it is picking only the default one and not the address which is assigned to attribute ADDR_SHIPT to orgnasation structure.

Regards,

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nimesh/Disha,

Thanks for sharing the info.I will surely award you points.Have a couple of

clarifications:

-->Addresses can be maintained only for a Company Code.But,when you replicate plants...do you maintain them at company code level in organization plan?AS

users are under Company Code,how will i know which user is in which plant?

-->We have 3 plants in three different locations.How can i maintain different addresses for each plant?Maintain the address numbers at user level...but then we can have just one default button for address,right?

-->When i create new address and set it as default...i dont even have to maintain the delivery address attribute.But,when i change it back to the original

company code address,the new one disappears.Wonder why?

-->I did not understand this part: "One can add as many as addresses and in C/0 give the plant name to which the address belong."

-->Company code address is there by default.When you create web addresses,do you add those address #'s to the users attribute(delivery address)?

Your inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

You can maintain the addresses at the User level....

You can add multiple ship to addresses created through the Web in the User attribute "ADDR_SHIPT".

When you create web addresses,you have to add those to the users attributes wherein you cn view them in the dropdown in the web screen..

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

With Adiministrator role,you can go to "Edit Internal addresses" link (Web transaction bbpaddrintc) and create Multiple delivery addreesses....the Address nos are generated...

After you have done this,In tcode PPOMA_BBP,in attributes tab,u can add this(addr no generated in the earlier step) value for teh delivery address for a user (attribute: ADDR_SHIPT)...

Hope this helps..

reagrds,

Disha.