cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice URI of SAP IdM 7.0 SP2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to connect GRC AC CUP to SAP IdM 7.0 SP2, for that i was trying to get the webservice URI for IdM. Where do we get the web service URI of IdM ?

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Zaheer,

By default there is no web service URL. You need to configure the same using VDS. In VDS you will be using the template for GRC integration. Once you have done that, you need to create a .ear file and deploy it on to SAP AS or any other application server. After doing this you need to specify the AS URL for IDM in GRC.

Hope this answers your question.

regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aha.. missed that step during installation... Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I deployed the EAR file generated by VDS (IdentityService.xml) configuration on a SAP WAS server, the services are visible on the WAS server on the link

http://<host>:<port>/ids

Although the CUP Connector creation accepts the above URL for successful test connection, while creating mapping it is able to fetch data from VDS->IC.

What's the web service URI that's needed ?

I know it has to be something like an XML file....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zaheer/Sunil

>Once you have done that, you need to create an .ear file

Can you explain how we can create tis ear file?. Is there any guide or documentation which tells these steps?

>I deployed the EAR file generated by VDS (IdentityService.xml) configuration on a SAP WAS server

How we can get this Identity service.xml and how we can generate teh EAR file from VDS? Can you share any guides or documentation

Regards

Sahad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zaheer

Is the document which you referred is same as below for deploying the ear file

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/106ecdec-ddfa-2a10-cf89-c2e75482d090&override... ?

Please advice.

Regards

Sahad