cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know the way SAP works with pricing procedure, but i want to make something unusual for SAP working. I explain myself:

The pricing procedure determination depends on: Sales org - distribution ch - division - doc procedure - pricing proc customer.

My situation is that the same customer, in the same sales area with the same document type has to determine two different pricing procedures depending on the material. I know that the solution is to create another document class for the second material but it has a lot of dependances on the system (pp order, costs, mrp, BOM.....).

Could i change the pricing procedure determination in this situation through an exit or something like that?.

Thank you in advance and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Points for me.....

into MV45AFZZ, USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK.

VBAK-KALSM = what i wanted with the condition that i want.

You are all sleeped....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you know we canu2019t have the different pricing procedure for one determination combination.

As you are saying that pricing is depend upon material.

Then why donu2019t you create the condition record on in PR00 for different material.

You can add different condition type which can be changed as per the material.

If you have any problem with the standard condition type then create your new condition type.

And it to the pricing procedure.

But if you want to have two different pricing procedure only then you have create new document pricing procedure.

And you have to use two different document type for your issue.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not only PR00 condition. It's several differences like exporting data for the material and our pricing procedure is complicated already.

I have two options or three if it exists.

1) Create a new document (changing Z programs, printing programs, formulars, BOM, .....) wich is a work for months.

2) Try to insert the new conditions into the same pricing procedure wich will be determinated only in the case of this material

3) If it would exist, an exit to change the pricing procedure.

My preferences: 3), then 2), and the last option 1).

Ideas for option 3.

Thank you.