cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customerlibrary.dll not found while uninstalling add-on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing an issue while un-installing our add-on on one user machine.

It is a VB.Net application which uses both UI and DI API. As usual the uninstall runs automatically after removing the addon from SAP Business One.

But on one workstation although the uninstall ran, the program did not get removed from add-remove programs. Now we cannot install the add-on again without removing it from Add-Remove program. When I try to remove it from Add-Remove programs, I recieve system.io.filenotfoundException with a message that customerlibrary.dll on one of its dependencies not found.

I found this file on other machine in the install folder of the add-on, so I assume this is a dll copied automatically while installing and is used for uninstall as well.

Does anybody know what this file is and how we can remove the program if this file does not exist?

Thanks,

Aparna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna

We have experienced similar problem and this can be resolved by doing the following:

Trying clicking the "Change" button to repair the add-on before removing it or if you are using Windows XP then click the link that says: "Click Here For Support Information". This click on the "Change" button that will give you an option to repair the add-on.

This worked for us.

Regards

Mark

Answers (0)