cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -10: invoice XX in process. Wizard Id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Has anyone seen that error? It happens me randomly when I add a <u>service</u> debit note using DI/UIAPI. The XX invoice is a checked in a grid, so no reference to it in the debit note. I'm not using transactions.

I'm testing this in SBO 2005A SP1 PL03, but have not tried in 2005A SP00.

Thanks in advance,

Ian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Eneveux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ian,

This somewhat sounds like a locking condition where the document that you are trying to work with is in use by some other process. If you where to run an SQL Trace or use the B1TE tools to profile the process ... is there anymore information that you can provide?

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

Thanks for your answer. I haven't had time for using B1TE tools, but with SQL Profiler I can't see nothing.

Here's I'm trying to do. I want to cancel an incoming payment with billofexchange as payment mean and make a cash payment that have the same related invoices. To cancel the incoming payment I have to change the billofexchange status (with the BillOfExchangeTransaction Object).

So the order for doing that is this:

1. Fill the header and cash data to the new payment.

2. Get the payment to cancel (using getbykey).

3. Copy the invoice data from the old payment to the new one.

4. Instance and Fill the BillOfExchangeTransaction data (related with the old payment BoeKey).

5. Add the BillOfExchangeTransaction object (or change the status of the billofexchange).

Here comes the error. In the error message I missed to write the "[INV6]" part before "invoice".

Thanks for your help,

Ian

Answers (0)