cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Creation - BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello...

I am using BAPI_SHIPMENT_CREATE for the creation of shipment document... I don't know what are the obligatory fields which I need to pass to create the shipment document... Please guide ... any example...

Thanks

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Please check standard SAP program <b>SDVTTK01</b> for sample codes. This program uses BAPI_SHIPMENT_CREATE.

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_SHIPMENT_CREATE'
  EXPORTING
     HEADERDATA    = HEADERDATA
  IMPORTING
    SHIPMENTGUID   = SHIPMENTGUID
    TRANSPORT      = OBJECT-KEY-TRANSPORT
  TABLES
    ADDRESS        = ADDRESS
    HDUNHEADER     = HDUNHEADER
    HDUNITEM       = HDUNITEM
    RETURN         = RETURN
    ITEMONSTAGE    = ITEMONSTAGE
    STAGEDEADLINE  = STAGEDEADLINE
    STAGEDATA      = STAGEDATA
    ITEMDATA       = ITEMDATA
    HEADERDEADLINE = HEADERDEADLINE
  EXCEPTIONS
    OTHERS         = 01.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ferry

Can you send me the complete program...plzz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankur,

Here are the details...

Global dates for the shipment (start of shipment, start of loading, and so on) can be supplied by table HEADERDEADLINE. Which deliveries should be assigned to the shipment needs to be specified in table ITEMDATA. The data for the shipment stages is taken from table STAGEDATA. gelesen. Dates can also be supplied for each stage (table STAGEDEADLINE). Because not all deliveries necessarily need to have the same starting point and destination, the deliveries are assigned to stages using table ITEMONSTAGE. The addresses of the stage starting points and destinations can be specified in detail from table ADDRESS. Tables HDUNHEADER and HDUNITEM let you inform the shipment that the deliveries should be packed and which shipping units should be used.

After the function module is called, table RETURN contains all the log entries generated during the process.

Cheers,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have tried evrything in SAP but i am not able to create shipment and pack it. If any one has done it then please help me. Please mail me on manish_s_khare@yahoo.com

Thanks and Regards,

Manish Khare.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

U need to pass these fields :

Header data : GUID,SHIPMENT_TYPE,TRANS_PLAN_PT,SHIPMENT_ROUTE,CONTAINER_ID, EXTERNAL_ID_1.

Itemdata : DELIVERY number, Itwem number

If found useful, award poinrs please...

Regards,

Bharadwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Shipment type needs to be passed which is part of the header data and the deliveries assigned to shipment needs to be passed which is part of item data (ITEMDATA).

Regards,

Arun.